Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Manmachine201 makes (another) stand (part1)

Russia today woke up amidst the aftermath of the terrorist attack on Moscow Airport which saw scores of innocent people travelling in and out of Russia killed. This, as the result of a suicide bomber detonated an explosive device causing chaos and devestation.



The aftermath.

Upon reading this in this mornings Daily Mail I was initially moved by the courage of the survivors and the quick thinking of the Russian authorities which prevented further deaths.

Of course this wave of emotion was washed away when I turned the page was washed away when I turned the page to find out that the country that I live in is in the midst of a terrorist attack of its own. "Get a grip Russia!" I almost said to myself "There are bigger problems in the world than terrorism."

It turns out that Eastern European immigrants are getting preferential treatment on housing lists at the expense of British people. This coupled with the fact that the government have scrapped the EMA makes my blood boil.

In fact, my next door neighbour is Eastern European. I'm going next door to give him a piece of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment