Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

greek myth and cock jokes.

Cronus, like manmachine201 is a mythical beast that existed before the age of reason and rationality, penned by Hesiod, a man so old that he also may or may not have existed, he is the first written record of the Greek gods, unless Homer came first, and I am not sure because I haven't looked it up on Wikipedia. I also want to add that Hesiod wrote the Cronus myth and not the Manmachine201 myth because the Manmachine201 myth is not really as good.



Any myths involving vulcan tend to be shit. Use that as a rule of thumb if you like.

A few years ago I had a bit of a disagreement with my father, I felt that he was stifling me and possibly being a little bit abusive to my mother, so I read up on the classics looking for a way to deal with this situation, I eventually found, through Hesiod the perfect way to deal with the situation, one evening, my father came home so I ran upstairs to my mothers room with a sickle made from bits and bobs I eventually climbed inside my mothers vagina, and then when my dad decided to do the business with my mother I cut his bits off mid coitus... needless to say he was not impressed.






So there I was, inside my mothers vaginee, dads penis in my hand and I thought to myself, where am I going with this blog? I have thrown myself in at the deep end with this one. I mean, is there anyone who reads this that is actually interested in greek mythology, would they be prepared to read this? So I did that thing where I took the narrative outside itself and examined it in the hope that people would at least find the self examination amusing.

They didn't so I carried on, and I took control of the kingdom of everything, and then my next door neighbours moved in, and they had a young child which cried a lot. Those of you who know the Cronus myth will know that Cronus loved eating babies, and I thought to myself why not?



Cronus has, for better or worse become a symbol of a time where I was doing really well in my study because I put in an ace 6000 word essay on him and his development as a mythological character, yet now here I am again posting shit grades in a course which I find easier to understand, not least because I have eaten my next door neighbours child and I have my fathers severed penis in my hand.

2 comments: