Pages

Thursday 16 September 2010

Manmachine201s uneasy guide to to opinions

I have some ideas floating around in my head but am too tired to really implement them effectively at the moment. unfortunately they are all current affairs based so I will get them down in the next day or so regardless of quality, I can always edit them later and hope no one notices and make the one person who reads my blogs (and hopefully reads them twice or it would be pointless me editing at a later date) think that it was so clever that he or she didn't get it the first time. Like the film Memento, or sleeping with a whore with HIV, but here are some questions on some message boards that I commented on. The Vitriol is quite good which is the only reason I am re-hashing re-editing them for a narrower audience.

Has the Kings of Leon backlash gone too far?

No, the backlash hasn't gone nearly far enough, they have annoyed the hipsters, they have annoyed me, and they have pissed off the wildlife so much that Pigeons attempt shitting in their mouths...Which is ironic I think because thats what I've always thought they were, Pigeons. No just kidding I think they're shit, and I won't be happy until they are dropped, bankrupt and suicidal. I didn't like their first/second/third/etc... They are bland and no amount of stylists can make up for that.



Hairy Kings.



Bizarre augmentation after After the band got in Seth Brundles teleporter machine together and an eagle accidentally flew in the pod.

Cunts.

Lady GAGA! Style Icon or T-boneheaded fool (lolzzzzz at 'T bone', MM201)

I don't find anything interesting or original about the way Gaga dresses. I myself have been wearing a T-shirt fashioned from Iceland Chicken nuggets. I have a fab pair of sunglasses crafted from the bones of my Grandmother who sadly passed away a few years ago. It's really eyecatching. My current shoes are made from fish fingers and potato waffles and my jeans are, well, just bogstandard denim. However I find Gaga's music really fresh. never heard anything like it. Apart from maybe madonna. And Cyndi Lauper. And Grace Jones. And maybe the most recent Christina Aguilara album. And Britney Spears at a stretch.



She is mental.

who are the most fearless musicians on the planet?

I watched Johnny Burrell from Razorlight rescue 15 children from a burning orphanage with little regard for his own safety, he is truly overlooked.



Bedtime beckons. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment