Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Manmachine201 ملتو یکی شما خر فرض کردید یکی آخوندا. لعنت به جفتتون حرومزاده ها

Recently it came to the attention of all my friends and family that I had been hacked by pro Iranian hackers. It was a tense day, people were coming up to me giving me such hideous looks. I looked in the mirror and realized that it was because whenever people looked at me, they saw this.



Whenever I tried to speak there were just a load of stupid arabic squiggles that didn't make any sense. My conversations with people were just jumbled mistranslated mumblings about how Iran deserved the right to enrich uranium and snapping "Fuck BUSh!" even though he isn't the president anymore.

Ironically, the words Iranian and Uranium sound really similar and it is for that reason that I think that Iran should be able to have a nucluar programme. It's as good a reason as any of the many reasons for Iran not having a nucluar programme. The possiblity of the anihalation of Israel, and another nucleur superpower with an unstable government pale into insignificance of two words which sound slightly similar. It's a bit like Arsene Wenger managing the Arsenal football club.



Its funny that his name is Arsene, and that his club is Arsenal. Its like the Queen managing Queens Park Rangers, or Chelsea Clinton managing Chelsea.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I later found out that mark Ronson had done a cover of me. There was a version of me wandering the streets not speaking but just making trumpet sounds. This was turning into a bad day.

The only thing that cheered me up was whenever I looked in the mirror at the hackers loose grasp on English, because there is nothing funnier to an english person than a poor grasp of the english language... except for only fools & Horses. I went on a website criticizing the Iranian Government. Obviously, some Iranians were Angered. One even responded with one of the most venomous attacks ever performed on the internet. He said "ملتو یکی شما خر فرض کردید یکی آخوندا. لعنت به جفتتون حرومزاده ها" but no one understood it because it seemed to be several seemingly random squiggles and dots so it mostly went unnoticed, but I can exclusively reveal that translated, it says "Don't stimulation the Iranian peoples".



Angry mobs but mostly harmless because we can't understand anything they are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment