Pages

Saturday 8 May 2010

Antisemitism on the South Western.

Today I was on a train on the way home from Purgatory and no doubt heading for some other Mythical place, lets call it Narnia, no fuck it, I'll call it Lewisham.



Yes, lets call it Lewisham.

There were a groups of drunk posh girls on the train being really loud and playing an alphabet game where they had to recall the name of a capital city in alphabetical order. Sierra Leone was their answer for S, which just goes to show that a private education is a waste of money. X was Xylophone. Z was Zurich, because felicity's daddy lives there 7 months a year.



oh ya! yah! ya! yah! ya! they kept making that noise, my ipod battery ran out.

After they fisinshed this game they moved on to flowers, which they got through quickly, after that they moved on to reptiles. A was aligator C was chameleon, but they started to struggle when they got to J.

It was at this point that I piped up and shouted loudly "Jews!" Everyone, and I mean everyone on the carraige pissed themselves laughing. Now I know that I could have offended someone by saying that, and that it is a horrible racist thing to say and that in places like Germany you could get arrested for it, but at least I proved something. The people who laughed on that train were discusting, and It just goes to show you, there are a lot of Anti-Semites on the train going to Kent.



Now I'm going to take legal action against Apple because their Ipod battery life is shit and caused me to say something which could have resulted in my arrest if I was in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment